Before you ride with us, be sure to read these basic requirements, rules, and necessary information you need to know when planning your trip with Ithaca Airline Limousine in Ithaca, New York. We thank you for choosing us to meet your local and airport commute needs.
• Please be advised that 48 hours' advance reservation notice is required to guarantee your seat.
• Have your flight information ready when calling, to make your transaction much smoother and quicker.
• Please call as much in advance as possible, up to 30 days, to allow yourself to plan for your trip, as well as for us to plan to transport you.
• Please remember when planning your trip that the approximate travel time between Ithaca and Syracuse is 1 hour and 30 minutes, possibly longer
depending on traffic and weather conditions. Be sure to plan accordingly.
• Extra luggage, pets, or unusual items being transported, such as
bicycles, large items, etc., are subject to an additional charge.
• We allow two pieces of standard luggage before any additional charge. Add $5.00 per extra bag to your total travel cost.
• For people traveling to or from Cornell University, we offer designated drop-off points on West Campus and North Campus. Please remember this when
• Ithaca College travelers going to Syracuse, please push back your pickup times 15 minutes earlier when planning your reservations with us.
booking with us on the phone and let us know which part of the campus you are on or going to.
|Ithaca Airline Limousine is not held responsible for late
arrivals or delays in flights. We will honor your ticket for a later
arrival time. If your arrival is later than the last vehicle transport time, your ticket will be honored on the next business day.
||Cancellations must be 24 hours in advance or passenger may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- If there are no passengers at all for a certain trip to or from Ithaca
or Syracuse, the trip may possibly be cancelled with no notice and no
exceptions once cancelled, including late arrivals. Please call at least 48 hours in advance to ensure you will be guaranteed a ride.
- Any grievances on late arrivals should be taken up with your airline, not Ithaca Airline Limousine.
- The driver of each trip is not obligated to wait any longer than 15
minutes past a leave time from Syracuse and not more than 5 minutes past
from Ithaca. It is imperative that you are ready when the driver comes to pick you up.
- We are not held responsible for lost items in our vehicles. We do our
best to help locate and return any lost items but ultimately, if not
found, we shall not be held liable for any costs or replacement.
- Any person making a refund request must call our offices directly.
- Reservations are not taken online. You must call to reserve your spot.
- Any damage to our vehicles caused by a passenger traveling with us
will be the responsibility of the passenger to pay any and all fees
incurred upon Ithaca Airline Limousine for repairs or replacement of damaged equipment.